Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Two is better than One

Today was somewhat special to me baby. You really caught me off by attention when you showed up at snowflake today because i was left under the assumption that your gone again to do your thing. And the worst thing was, i was already half a head empty, but u were there to take care of me.

This few days has been much of an emotional roller coaster for me.

No question i feel upset that your leaving me. But i know u have to spend time with your family and also to save cost on whatever u need to save in. I get it. Just feel upset u know that i can't see you when your gonna be in Nilai later on. ( now i feel like im being very clingy ) not good.

But it’s okay, cause then we’ll both learn the word, yearn. And when u get back, we’ll both know the true meaning of missing someone.

I know our path maybe crooked..

but..

♥♥♥
Love doesn't make the world go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
♥♥♥

it's the crooked path that we need to get through,
to know what Love really is.
And the truth is,
im glad it's you that im walking on with.

myra mel

No comments:

Post a Comment